Everybody's favorite word game is now available on your mobile devices,
But is it worth you time and patients?
Find out in my Review
- Scrabble that you can take anywhere with you
- You can play with anyone or with a friend
- Cross platform
- They provide you with a Dictionary
- To Say that the game contains a lot of ads is a understatement
- The community are terrible sports (when they are losing they will not pass forfeit or make a move, not speaking about all but the last few games i played i had bad experiences)
- loads pretty slow and I'm running it on a dual-core 1.2ghz smart phone....
- You only can play with 1 other friend
Overall it is a okay game, but there are a few things that make it nearly unbearable for me... Mainly the ads, And i cant seem to find the paid ad-less version in the android market. I'm not sure why they would include ads after every time you attempt to do something, EA makes enough money with their Madden and Tiger Woods franchises to make this unacceptable.... I highly recommend getting the "Word feud free" game instead.