Looking for a budget pair of headphones? Then these might be for you....
On the box features
* Amazing sound quality
* Built in microphone
* Comfortable, fold-able design
* Ideal for iPod, mp3 players, music phones
- for its price sound quality is actually really good
- built in mic is perfect if you use it with a cell phone
- collapsible design is also good for storing when you are not using it.
- the bass and middle tones seem to overwhelm the highs out of the box
- build quality isn't the best
- because of the fold-able design it uncomfortable to wear around the neck for prolonged periods of time
Basically it is built how you would expect for headphones under 20$. The collapsible design might seem convenient at first but, just after 3 days the whole thing feels kinda wobbly.
I was actually surprised that they didn't sound horrible. Normally I wouldn't buy headphones under 30$ but, this pair seemed interesting because it was advertised as studio headphones. Plus it has a built in mic.
Overall if you are strapped for money but need headphones these would be a decent pair to get.
Posted via Blogaway on my HTC Sensation