E3 2014 is the biggest gaming convention in the US and, it is approaching very quickly. Here are my predictions for what Nintendo is going to show off.
Nintendo has been known is the past for having the most unpredictable press conferences at e3. Last year began the end of that era though with them going the way of Nintendo Directs instead of their wacky antics of their Live on stage showing. This is a shame because their conferences were usually the most entertaining.
What they need to show.
Nintendo has a lot of work to do. It is no secret that their newest home console is struggling to sell units. There are many reasons for this including, lack of 3rd party support and, slow start for 1st party games. Honestly speaking 2014 is the first year of the Wii U life cycle that we are seeing AAA type games. Nintendo still has some work to do though; here is what I think they need to do….
· Announce new Zelda Game (non-cartoony)
· Announce new Star Fox Game
· Announce downloadable Nintendo GameCube games for the Wii U at reasonable price ( $15 and below)
· Announce Downloadable N64 and below games for the 3DS (well all know the 3DS is capable of it so what the holdup Nintendo?)
· New Wii U SKU with 120GB of storage w/ Pro controller included for $299.99
· Wii U Deluxe Price Drop to $229.99
· New Wii U Fire Emblem Game
· New Kid Icuras Game for Wii U
· Full-fledged Pokémon game for the Wii U
· Nintendo app for Android and iOS (Mii Verse included)
· New F-Zero Game
What will they show?
- New Smash Bros. trailer (Wii U | 3DS)
- Actual Smash Bros. Sub-Title
- Announce at least 2 more characters for Super Smash Bros. one being a completely new one.
- Sonic Boom Trailer as well as some gameplay (Wii U) (3DS)
- Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire Trailers, with some gameplay. (3DS)
- Something Animal Crossing… (ugh)
- Slew of games for the 3DS and Wii U that has already been announced
- Dreamcast Games on Wii U VC
- New Console
- Partnership with Rare LTD
- Sora being announced in Super Smash bros
What are your thoughts?
Nintendo's E3 2014 Page
Post a Comment