Are you ready for a completely new and innovating fighting game experience?
If you answered yes your are definitely looking in the wrong place. That is not what Street Fighter is about. The Street Fighter IV series takes the classic fighting formula, basically perfected by Capcom and matching it with over-the-top graphics and special moves. If you have ever played a Street Fighter game you already know what to expect.
- New Characters: Five new characters, including Poison, Hugo, Elena, Rolento, and the recently-announced Decapre, complete with their own unique play styles… bringing the current roster count to a massive 44 characters.
- New Stages: Six new battle environments: Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe, and Jurassic Era Research Facility, have been added for even more visual variety.
- Rebalanced Gameplay: Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of Super Street Fighter IV: AE’s original 39 characters and core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever.
- New Modes and Features: Brand new modes and features further add to the suite of gameplay options.
- Team Battle Mode – allows players to team up in online only, elimination style 3v3 battles. The health bar carries over from each match, making it the ultimate test of endurance.
- Online Training Mode – gives players new options to train together with their friends online.
- Red Focus – players can now utilize super meter to absorb multiple hitting attacks, allowing them to go on the offensive in situations that were not possible before.
- Delayed Standing – creates new mind games and gameplay depth by allowing players to slightly delay their wake up timing.
- Ultra Combo Double – provides players the option to use both Ultra Combos during a match, at the cost of reduced damage.
- Edition Select – duke it out across history, as players can select their favorite version of any character to create dream matchups that will determine who the strongest fighter really is.
- Disc and Digital Delivery: Available as both a downloadable upgrade and full retail product, making it easy for veterans and newcomers to experience the fight of the century.
- Complete DLC Costume Offering (retail or full download ver. only): Consumers who purchase the retail or full download version will also receive all previously released costume DLC for the Street Fighter IV series (a $40 value) for free, making it the most complete offering of the game ever!"
- via Capcom
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Platform: PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Arcade
Release Date: June 3rd - Digital Upgrade (PS3 / Xbox 360)
August 5h - Full Download & Retail Version (PS3 / Xbox 360)
August 8th - For PC