+Nintendo announces the Play Nintendo Tour for this summer. It will span across 12 different US cities.
#PlayNintendoTour2016 #PlayNintendo #Nintendo
"With the Play Nintendo Tour, there’s a surprise around every corner for kids and kids at heart,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “The tour’s massive play area is filled with Nintendo 3DS games and charming worlds themed around classic games and characters.”
Visitors can hop into a Yoshi egg to play Yoshi’s New Island, recline on a giant banana while checking out Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and relax in pink beanbag chairs to play one of the newest games, Kirby: Planet Robobot, which launches on June 10. People who are into cool family photos or amazing selfies can take some snaps next to a huge Kirby figure, beside an oversized Yoshi egg, inside a barrel flanked by Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, under a devastating blue Spiny Shell in the Mario Kart 7 area or next to a giant Pokéball in the Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire region. The New Super Mario Bros. 2 section features a photogenic flagpole, stacks of coins and a warp pipe, while the YO-KAI WATCH area makes people look like they have stepped into Springdale, the town in the game, complete with mischievous Yo-kai lurking about.
At each location, visitors can compete for a chance to win prizes (while supplies last) and play games on a video wall shaped like a giant Nintendo 3DS system. " - Nintendo
- June 17-19: Westfield Culver City - Los Angeles
- June 24-26: Arrowhead Towne Center - Glendale Arizona
- July 1-3: Flatlron Crossing - Broomfield Colorado
- July 8-10: Mall of America® - Bloomington, Minnesota
- July 15-17: Bite of Seattle - Seattle
- July 21-24: Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina - San Diego
- July 29-31: Memorial City Mall - Houston
- August 5-7: Woodfield Mall - Schaumburg Illinois
- August 12-14: Roosevelt Field - Garden City New York
- August 19-21: South Shore Plaza - Braintree Massachuetts
- August 26-28: Tysons Corner Center - Tysons Corner, Virginia
- September 2-5: North Point Mall - Alpharetta Georgia
This looks like it could be tons of fun. We will definitely try to make it to the New York location this August.