Apple is shaking up the mobile tech world again with its updates to last year devices.
#Apple #iPhone #iPadPro
Meet the new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
" Apple® announced iPhone® 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, the most advanced iPhones ever, adding a powerful new dimension to iPhone’s revolutionary Multi-Touch™ interface. The new iPhones introduce 3D Touch, which senses force to enable intuitive new ways to access features and interact with content. iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus feature Retina® HD displays made from the strongest glass on any smartphone and 7000 series aluminum, the same alloy used in the aerospace industry, in gorgeous metallic finishes that now include rose gold." - Apple
- 3D Touch - This is basically Apple new dubbed name for Force Touch from the Apple Watch. This new tech allow the device to detect pressure, which should be interesting.
- Live Photos
- Apple A9 Chip-set
- New Cameras - 12MP Rear facing camera w/ a 5MP Front Facing Camera (The iPhone will be Capable of 4K video recording.
- iPhone 6s will retail at $649 and the iPhone 6s Plus will retail at $749
- Both iPhones will be available September 25, 2015
Meat the New iPad Pro
" Apple® introduced the all-new iPad Pro™, featuring a stunning 12.9-inch Retina® display with 5.6 million pixels, the most ever in an iOS device, and groundbreaking performance with the new 64-bit A9X chip, rivaling most portable PCs. The new larger iPad Pro is thin and light and provides all-day battery life. There are more than 850,000 apps in the App Store℠ designed specifically for iPad®, and the new iPad Pro will enable a new generation of advanced apps for everything from productivity, design, illustration, engineering and medical, to education, gaming and entertainment." - Apple
- New Display - 12.9-inch Retina Display
- A9X Chipset
- 4 Speakers
- 10 hour + Battery Life
- Support for Apple Pencil
- Support for Smart Keyboard
Pricing & Availability
- The iPad pro will retail at $799 for the 32GB WIFI model
- $949 for the 128GB WIFI Model
- $1079 for the 128GB WIFI + Cellular Model
- The iPad Pro will be available this November
The upgrades to the iPhone are great and kind makes me want to look into acquiring one. I will always be an Android fan when it comes to phones but Apple really has been consistent with their iPhone Devices. The iPad on the other hand; I have mixed feeling about. Everything they have revealed about it sounds great but I'm not sold on the OS. Like +Ramon Trotman from +lifestylesdefined I feel the iPad Pro should run a modified version of OSX rather than iOS. They are treading in Surface Pro territory yet they want to run a mobile OS..? In the end it just doesn't make much sense to me.
What are your Thoughts?