Need a stainless metal watch band but don’t wanna break the bank? The Nuosi Dang is a great choice.
#Watchband #Accessories #Moto360
What is it?
This is a matte black metal watch band that is sized to fit the Pebble steel edition and the Motorola Moto 360. This band also comes in a Stainless Steel Silver color. You can order it Here
- Price - This product is relatively inexpensive.
- Overall the band looks really nice and so far color hasn’t faded on me.
- For the most part it is easy to remove links (to make band smaller)
- At times it feels like the band is pulling on the hairs on my arm. (And I’m not a hairy person)
- The color on the underside of the clasp is starting to fade.
- Pretty hard to install on the Moto 360. (May be because of the of the Moto 360 design )
- This band actually cracked the back of My Moto 360 so be careful.
- No watch Spring bars included (Seriously what the hell?)
This Metal band overall looks great. On looks alone I highly recommend it. It also isn’t really that hard to add / remove links to make the band fit you better. I do wish that they made the band a tad more flexible though. I believe that this would have prevented it from crack the back of my Moto 360.
For the most part this band feels nice on the wrist. As I stated earlier, at times it feels like this band is pulling on the hairs on your arm. I also think this band would have benefitted more if it was a tad more flexible.
If one thing is right about this product it would be the price. You can’t go wrong at a $12.99 sticker tag.
I liked this watch band but I did get a tad salty when my Moto 360’s back cracked because of it. So in the end i find it hard to recommend it to my friends .
15.4 / 20