Rabbit Launcher 3D Home Theme
Developer: RABBIT LAUNCHER DEV TEAM
“Rabbit Launcher (a light-weight, quick high-performance Android 3D home launcher) provides for a vivid 3D user experience along with available Rabbit Launcher themes found at Google Play. You’ll find a whole new world that surpasses the 2D Go Launcher or other 3D Android Launcher out there!”
What is it?
Rabbit Launcher is a fairly new home replacement for the android platform, similar to that of Go! Launcher, ADW, and Launcher Pro. These shells basically replace your normal UI with a customized skin, think or how Touch Wiz or HTC’s Sense changes stock android’s UI.
- Clean UI
- Cool animated dock
- Convenient App draw
- Clock Widget is cool
- Cool Themes
- Not a RAM Hog
- Not as smooth as they claim it to be
- Home Screen Lag (Go into to an app and press the home button to exit. If it takes a noticeable amount of time to return to the home screen then I consider it to be lag.
- You can’t have less then 5 home screens.
- You can’t choose a default home screen (it’s always the first one)
- No full circle scrolling through home screens
- Lacking in customization
Rabbit launcher is pretty decent launcher, it is not the best but it isn’t the worst either. Seeing that it is only on version 1.0.1 I’m guessing that it is a fairly new launcher and that it can only get better from here. My biggest gripe about the launcher is that it has a noticeable home lag, and it lacks in the customization department.