Inside Out - Film Review
June 19, 2015
"Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it's no exception for Riley, who is uprooted from her Midwest life when her father starts a new job in San Francisco. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her emotions - Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. The emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley's mind, where they help advise her through everyday life. As Riley and her emotions struggle to adjust to a new life in San Francisco, turmoil ensues in Headquarters. Although Joy, Riley's main and most important emotion, tries to keep things positive, the emotions conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house and school."- Via Pixar
- It’s really mind-blowing how the creators brought the emotions to life that we all deal with, very realistic.
- The main character Riley and her parents are all easy to relate to
- There was suspense throughout the movie and the ending left you wanting more, part 2 perhaps???
- The Story-line, the characters, the plot, and the animation!!!
- There are really no bad parts to the movie except I wish there was more. I would love to see Riley as she goes through other stages in her life. Great job on this movie Disney/Pixar
A realistic animated depiction of stages and emotions humankind deals with from birth to death. Everyone has felt (or will feel) joy, sadness, anger, fear, or disgust at one point in time. This movie portrays what goes on in the mind in a hilarious animated way that we can all relate to through the main character Riley.
Throughout the story we venture into Riley's subconscious, where her emotions Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear and Disgust attempt to maintain balance of sanity in this pretense’s life. One would desire to be happy and filled with joy all the time, or at least that’s what we believe, we soon find that each emotion is vital to the normal functioning of everyday life.
Audio / Sound: (5)
Everything was Awesome!!! Enough said...
The CGI animations were amazing!!! With bold bursting vibrant colors, the movie held my attention from beginning to end.
Already watched it again... And recommended it to friends.
Around the Web: (4.9)
Via Rotten Tomatoes
Overall this film is awesome, it’s realistic, relatable, funny, and all around lovable.
Way to go Inside Out!!!
©2015 The Review Pre
Contact the Author