#io2017 #GoogleIO #Technology #Google #Android
Its that time of year again where Google loyalist and, Android Worriers go bonkers over upcoming Google services.
Okay so the above description may seem sarcastic but in general Google I/O is good for all fan of technology and computer software, because what google showcases typically affect all platforms.
What to expect?
- Re-branding or Killing off of dwindling software / services. - In the past we have seen Google re-brand or kill of software / services that development has grown stagnant. I wouldn't Be surprised to see Google Hangouts be next on the list...
- Vastly improved Google photos. - Google always seems to be taking Google Photos to the next level. I wouldn't be surprised to see major improvements.
- Better Windows Integration - While Windows is probably their biggest competitors there is no denying that Windows 10 turned out to be a big success. I feel like they will be finding some way to integrate their services better with windows.
- Partnerships - Google loves high-profile partnerships with 3rd party developers. Personally I think that Adobe may be the one they are going after this year. Well see what happens.
- Possibly a glimpse at new prototype / hardware
- New hardware unveilings - That is normally done in September / October
- Official Name of Android 8.0. - That is normally done by placing a statue on Google's lawn...
While my enthusiasm for Google events have died down dramatically over the past year, I am still hoping that this event will re-ignite the flame. Will see what happens.
What Are You Thoughts...?
Post a Comment