Not a huge week in gaming and tech. There were a lot of rumors circulating though...
#WeeklyWarpup #UFC2 #Gaming #Tech
1ByOne Super Thin HDTV Antenna
Check out our review of 1ByOne's HDTV Antenna. If you are like me and are tired of paying for channels that you don’t watch or you are a internet streaming junkie you may want to look into a option like this. Read the full article...
Mike Tyson is confirmed to be in EA's UFC 2
I've never been a huge fan of MMA games but EA is catching my attention with their "What If" scenarios. I'm curious to see who else they may add to this game. Read the full article...
- +Nintendo sheds some details on upcoming 3DS RPGs. Fire Emblem Fates will be releasing February 19th and there will be a New Nintendo 3DS XL edition for it. Bravely Second (Much anticipated sequel to Bravely Second) is receiving a collectors edition and will be releasing April 15th. Final Fantasy Explorers will be releasing on January 26th. Project X Zone 2 will be releasing February 16. The original Pokemon games (Red, Blue, & Yellow) will be releasing on the Nintendo eShop February 27th. Dragon Quest VII & VIII will be releasing later this year.
- Nintendo Released Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam for the Nintendo 3DS on January 22nd
- Nintendo is bringing new Amiibo and functionality to games early 2016. This will begin with the Wolf Link Amiibo that comes with The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD for the Wii U. " When the physical version of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD launches on March 4 at a suggested retail price of $59.99, it will include a beautiful Wolf Link amiibo figure based on the same character from the classic game. Purchasing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD and Wolf Link amiibo bundle will currently be the only way to get this amiibo figure. When tapped to the Wii U GamePad controller, this legendary lupine opens the Cave of Shadows, a challenging new bonus dungeon in the game. After completing the Cave of Shadows, players can save their remaining hearts to the Wolf Link amiibo, and then use those hearts inside the Cave of Shadows to replenish life energy. After conquering the cave, players can save a record of their remaining hearts to the Wolf Link amiibo and attempt to beat their score at any time. Some of the data stored on the Wolf Link amiibo figure can also be used with The Legend of Zelda game for Wii U, which launches this year. More details about this functionality will be revealed in the future." - Nintendo
- Mattel View Master Review
- Star Wars App Review
- MATRICOM Bluetooth controller review
- Whats on My Phone
- Watch Face Wednesday
Nice week for Nintendo Announcements but I feel they are playing a dangerous game with its Amiibo functionality. Games shouldn't have locked DLC that is only available if you purchase an Amiibo to get. They should patch Twilight Princess HD to make the Dungeon available if you beat the game on Hero Mode. It not that huge of a deal being that if you buy The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD you get the Wolf Link Amiibo anyways. In many ways I think Nintendo is just toe dipping the idea of distributing DLC via Amiibos. I'm all for Tyson being in the new UFC game. I will be picking up Final Fantasy Explorers and Pokemon Red and Yellow, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD on release days.