Developer: Google Inc.
Platform: Android, Browser
Google Play Description:
“Quickly capture what’s on your mind and recall it easily wherever you are. Create a checklist, enter a voice note or snap a photo and annotate it. Everything you add is instantly available on all your devices – desktop and mobile.”
What is it?
It’s a note taking app…
- Clean UI
- Accessible online
- Allows you to make a verity of different notes (Picture, Voice, Check List, and Text Notes)
- Syncs all your devices connected to your Google account.
- Needs a desktop app
- Notes don’t save in a Google Drive folder (It would make more sense if they did being that the only way to access you notes online is by going to the address http://www.drive.google.com/keep “just sayin”)
- No reminders
- No integration with Google Now…
- You can’t make a note from a picture you have taken out side of the app.
- Voice notes don’t really work how they should
I really wanted to like Google Keep as much as I like EverNote but I can’t as of now. Yes it is a good app but it’s still lacking in many areas, and I still find myself using multiple apps for note taking. Currently I rotate between 3 note taking apps (EverNote, ColorNote, and Google Keep).
Stability | Performance: 4.5
Play Store: 4.4