Yo! iPad Artist, you need this...
#iPad #Apple #iPadstuff #Bersem #Paperlike
Bersem Paper-Like Film Protector
Platform: iPad Pro 2018
Price: $33.99 | Amazon Price: $20.99 (Currently on sale plus you get an extra 10% off now on Amazon) – Purchase Link
What is it?
Paper-Like as the name implies, is a paper like film that you can place on your iPad / iPad Pro to make it feel like paper. This film protects your iPad from scratches as well and diffuses reflections due to its Matte Finish.
· It feels like paper.
· You receive 2 films in the package.
· There is a slight resistance when writing and drawing with the apple pencil.
· This film has a matte finish that diffuses reflections so you can enjoy your iPad in brightly lit areas.
· Doesn’t interfere with the iPad or the Apple Pencil features.
- Not the cheapest screen protector out there.
- Applying the screen protector requires time and patients.
- The iPad display doesn’t seem as vibrant as it was before I applied the screen protector. (This may just be me)
From someone who is used to drawing with mechanical pencils and a $8 sketch book from Wal-Mart, there was a learning curb picking up an iPad and drawing on it. The screen was too smooth and leaving a slight disconnect between me and, the drawing experience. I looked for solutions online and a Matte screen protector seem to be what most recommended. Paper-Like was the most popular, so I invested. All in all, Paper-Like work just fine. I like the slight resistance I get while using the Apple Pencil as well as the Anti-Glare screen protector.