ASUS VH238H LED 1080p Monitor w/ Integrated Speakers
Price: $159.99 (Amazon.com)
“Make What You See, Amazing
ASUS VH Series monitors are the ideal choice for performing nearly any PC task with amazing Full HD visual clarity. With fast response times ranging from 2ms to 5ms, enjoy smooth motion playback for games, videos, and movies. All VH Series monitors feature built-in speakers for convenient, clutter-free audio connections directly from the monitor. Using LED backlights, these monitors deliver energy-efficient operation and an overall brighter luminance. Most models feature cable management designs that let you seamlessly hide wires from sight for a clean, clutter-free setup. These models feature tilt adjustments so you can better customize your monitor angle to best suit you. They also come in a wide variety of sizes to fit your intended area of use. The VH series is ENERY STAR certified to save money on energy costs.” –Via Amazon.com
|HDMI, DVI, VGA, Audio, SPDIF|
· 23-inch display
· Contrast Ratio – 50,000,000:1
· Full HD Display – 1080p
· 2ms response time – for smooth playback
· LED Backlit – Saves energy and brighter display. (Colors will really pop =D)
· Built in Speakers – for convenient high-quality audio
· Advanced Connectivity – for convenient ways to connect your PCs, notebooks, and more
· Splendid Video Intelligence Technology – Quick image presets for your preferred task at hand.
· ASUS Rapid Replacement Service – for quick product replacement should a unit be sent for repair.
· 3 year warranty
What is it?
A fairy priced 1080p monitor that is loaded with some great features and sports a beautiful 23 inch display.
- Beautiful 23 inch 1080p LED Display
- HDMI connectivity (hello Game consoles nice of you to join us =D)
- Relatively inexpensive
- Menu Buttons on the front
- Inputs and output point down rather than out the back
- $20 Mail in Rebate if you order before March 31, 2013
- Built in Speakers are Kind of Meh…
- Not 3D capable (though there is a version that is….)
- Not Naturally wall mountable
- Doesn’t shop with HDMI Cable
- No USBs
Well, originally I was going to sell this before I even opened this to one of my friends. When he reneged on the deal I figured I might just return it. I’m totally glad I didn’t. It is hard to find things that I really don’t like about it. My main issue is that the speakers are mediocre but what built in ones aren’t? Right now I am not completely sure what I’m going to use it for but it has so many connectivity options that I can use it for just about anything (Might use it to hook up my secondary Xbox 360 to). I you are looking for a good 1080p LED monitor look no further this one has it all (except 3D and USBs) for a fair price.
Build Quality: 4.5
Amazon.com Average: 4.2