Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
Manufacturer: Cyber Acoustics
Price: $38.98 (Amazon Price)
What is it?
A speaker system to replace that of your aging PC or laptops. It a works with any device with a 3.5 mm (1/8) output.
Features and Specifications
· Ideal for computers, iPod, MP3 and all portable audio devices.
· 3 piece subwoofer speaker system
· Convenient desktop volume control, on/off control, bass control, headphone output jack, auxiliary input on control pod.
· Bass reflex wooden subwoofer cabinet
· System power output
30 watts total RMS
Satellites – 6 watts /ch x 2 @ 4 ohm – 10% THD
Subwoofer – 18 watts @ 4 ohm – 10% THD
62 watts total system peak power
· 5.25” poly carbon, high excursion woofer
· 2” high frequency satellite radiators
· Magnetically shielded satellite speaker
· Made in china
What I like:
- Relatively inexpensive
- Multiple inputs
- Headphone jacks on the controller
- You get quite the kick from the subwoofer
- Controller has a LED accent
- Overall pretty small package
What I don’t like:
- Mids feel drowned out by the highs and the lows
- I feel like the two speakers should also be LED accented
- Dust Magnet
I mainly brought these because I just brought a new monitor and didn’t realize that it had built in speakers. I’m glad I did purchase them because the ones built into the monitor leaves much to be wanted and that’s where this comes in to play. Overall I’m satisfied with they sound quality. I tested them using my iPod, Laptop, and nexus devices and they all seemed to work pretty well with it. I did notice that the mids were a bit shadows by the highs and lows but that can just be me being picky.
Build Quality: 4.5