Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 4 | Afterthoughts
#GameOfThrones #SpoilsOfWar #WinterIsHere #GOTS7E4
After a long and almost unbearable wait Game of Thrones has finally returned to TV. Here are afterthoughts of the most recent episode Spoils of War. If you didn't see Season 7 Episode 4, you will likely be spoiled by this article.
- Arya returns to Winterfell
- Bran receives the Valyrian Dagger from Littlefinger
- Bran, Sansa, and Arya are in the north.
- Arya receives the Valyrian Dagger from Bran
- Jon shows Daenerys the Dragon glass that's below Dragonstone.
- Jon also show Daenerys the drawing depicting; The Children of the Forest, The Frist Men, and the White Walkers and the Night King.
- Varys and Tyrion Give Daenerys the bad news that they took over Casterly Rock but lost Highgarden.
- Daenerys turns to Jon for counsel.
- Jon tell Daenerys if she flies to Kingslanding and aggressively takes over she is no different from the leaders before her.
- Back at Winterfell Arya spars with Brienne and choreography is amazing.
- Littlefinger is being well Littlefinger.
- Theon Greyjoy, well Reek returns to Dragonstone and is confronted by Jon Snow. He tells Theon the only reason he isn't killing him, is for what he did for Sansa.
- Daenerys Attacks the Tully and Lannister armies on Drogons back, with the Dothraki leading the charge. The Tullys and Lannisters armies are completely overwhelmed.
- Bronn manages to hit Drogon in the shoulder using the Scorpion Crossbow. Drogon is slightly injured but clearly not out of it.
- Jamie attempts to end the war by attacking Daenerys when she is not looking trying to remove the arrow from Drogon’s shoulder.
- Drogon sees Jamie and prepares to turn him to ashes by Jamie knocked into the water by Bronn.
Honestly I had the same expression on my face as Tyrion and the Dothraki soldiers in the picture above. This episode left me speechless for most of it. The other have had me smiling from ear to ear with the long awaited payoffs. This episode is also reminiscent of the earlier seasons where the end of the episode leaves you on a cliffhanger.