Weekly Wrap Up | Week of 5/29/2016
A Meh week if you ask me but, we still got come good news.
#WeeklyWrapUp #Gaming #Technology
The long haired Kunoichi Ibuki who made her first appearance in Street Fighter III is making her return to the series in Street Fighter V. Find out more HERE!!!
Among the Sleep is coming to the Microsoft Xbox One. For more information check out our article HERE!!!
Nintendo sheds some light on the Legendary Pokemon of it upcoming games Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon. Find out more HERE!!!
- Sega is still teasing something Sonic The Hedgehog related for this month. For more info check out THIS!!!
- Sneaker and Clothing brand Vans and gaming giant Nintendo are partnering up to make a Nintendo collection of Sneakers. "Gamers, it’s time to power up as Vans and Nintendo, the ultimate two-player partnership, unveil an extensive collection of footwear, apparel and accessories celebrating the early days of video games. Vans presents exclusive graphic prints using 8-bit inspired artwork and characters from Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, Donkey Kong and The Legend of Zelda, as well as an assortment inspired by Nintendo’s first console, the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). Set to release June 3, this coveted collection will be available in adults and children’s sizing, making it ideal for Vans and Nintendo fans of all generations. The Vans x Nintendo Classic footwear assortment kicks off with four variations of the Authentic silhouette. Travel to the Mushroom Kingdom for the first colorway, the Super Mario Bros. Tie-Dye, which showcases an all-over character print of Mario alongside several “power-ups” and the villainous Goomba over an 8-bit tie-dye pattern. A second color-up features the original damsel in distress, Princess Peach, awaiting rescue from her brave hero. Duck Hunt comes to life atop a digi-camo backdrop featuring the hunting dog and flying duck, and the final execution of the Authentic is an ode to Donkey Kong and incorporates imagery from its first level to present the title character in a unique floral arrangement. Vans’ iconic lace-free silhouette, the Classic Slip-On, appears in the sneaker lineup with graphics and quotes from The Legend of Zelda. A Sidestriped trio of the Sk8-Hi, Old Skool and Sk8-Hi Slim for women pay homage to the NES with prints and colors inspired by the console. Lace-up styles are trimmed with special details, including Nintendo game logos on the tongue label and NES controller lace caplets. For the greatest feature, kick up your heels to reveal Vans iconic waffle sole printed with ‘Game Over!’" - Nintendo view image HERE!!!
- Onson Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- What really Grinds my Gears
- E3 2016 Predictions
- X-Men Apocalypses Review
- Captain America Civil War Review
- 1/2 Through 2016 year in review
- Watch Face Wednesday
- Emerson Bluetooth Headphones Review