Weekly Wrap-Up | Week of 11/8/2015
Its been a while since we done one of these... This was an awesome week for Nintendo announcements.
#Nintendo #Gaming #Tech #weeklywrapup
+Nintendo had their first Nintendo Direct showing since the passing of Satoru Iwata. It was a pretty great showing at that.
Games Shown off
- New Challenger Approaching : Cloud Strife for Final Fantasy VII will be joining the cast of Super Smash Bros. There is currently no ETA though. Cloud will be playable in both the Nintendo Wii U & 3DS versions. He will also have his own stage! Check out HERE!!! for more info.
- Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD Wii U : We were all wondering whether Nintendo would release this Gamecube classic as a virtual console release or would they give it the treatment that Wind Waker received. I guess we got our answer now. "Originally released for Wii and Nintendo GameCube systems in 2006, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD is a visually remastered remake of one of the most critically acclaimed games in The Legend of Zelda series. The new game launches on March 4 in a bundle with a detailed new amiibo figure modeled after the Wolf Link and Midna characters in the game. The game will also be compatible with five other The Legend of Zelda amiibo from the Super Smash Bros. series. The game’s iconic soundtrack will be offered as a bonus for fans who pre-order the game from select retailers." - Nintendo
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U: There was a brief scene of the upcoming new Legend of Zelda game for the Nintendo Wii U and it looks gorgeous. "Next year marks the 30th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda series. And with that comes The Legend of Zelda for Wii U, the next entry in the storied franchise. During the Nintendo Direct presentation, it was revealed that certain saved data from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD on the Wolf Link amiibo can be carried over to this new game." - Nintendo
- Black Friday | Holiday Wii U Bundles incoming: Still don't have a Nintendo Wii U? Nintendo may have the deal you are looking for with its upcoming bundles. " A new Wii U Deluxe Set that includes the Wii U console and pre-installed versions of hit games Splatoon and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U launches this holiday season." - Nintendo
- Pokken Tournament for the Wii U: What happens when you have the creators of Tekken make a Pokemon game? Well I suppose this happens. Originally intended to be a Arcade only game Pokken Tournament will be heading to the Nintendo Wii U this Spring. "A collaboration between The Pokémon Company and BANDAI Namco Entertainment Inc., Pokkén Tournament is a new fighting game for Wii U that lets players use their favorite Pokémon characters to battle it out in fighting arenas. Fans who purchase a first-run version of the game at retail stores will receive a limited-edition Shadow Mewtwo amiibo card that immediately unlocks the character in the game after tapping it to the GamePad. Pokkén Tournament launches exclusively for Wii U in spring 2016 at a suggested retail price of $59.99." - Nintendo
- Starfox Zero: Its been a few years since we had a new Starfox game. Nintendo and Platinum Games intend on making us wait a tad bit longer, but this game does look awesome. At least now we have a date set in stone.... " Star Fox Zero delivers a new beginning for the classic shooter series. With a unique control scheme that uses both the TV screen and the screen on the GamePad, players pilot multiple vehicles through intergalactic levels with Fox and his classic crew. The game launches exclusively for Wii U on April 22." - Nintendo | For more info check out our original preview HERE!!!
- Mario Tennis Ultra Smash: Me and Mario Tennis go way back so you already know I'm on board for this one. The release date is November 20th. "On Nov. 20, Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash launches exclusively for Wii U at a suggested price of $49.99. The game includes a fun New Super Mario Bros. power-up, the Mega Mushroom, which is featured in the over-the-top “Mega Battle Mode.” Players can also select “Classic Mode” to enjoy a more traditional game of tennis. Players can compete online or together via local play, and the game is compatible with amiibo in select modes, including online matches." - Nintendo | For more info check out Our Original Preview
- Xenoblade Chronicles X: Love RPGs? There is a massive one coming to the Nintendo Wii U. "Massive RPG Xenoblade Chronicles X launches exclusively for Wii U on Dec. 4 at a suggested retail price of $59.99. For people who purchase the physical version of the game, four free high-speed data loading packs are available to download from the Nintendo eShop starting today. The data packs greatly increase the speed of loading times in the game, but are not required to play." - Nintendo
Review of +1byone shop —www.amazon.com/shops/1byone Magic Plasma Wireless BT Speaker
"Looking for a cool bluetooth speaker to impress your friends or, for the techy friend in you life? 1ByOne has the solution for you." - Check out our Review HERE!!!
Nintendo Sales for Black Friday
Nous sommes avec la france...