Kinectimals for Android Review
Developer: Microsoft Corp.
Google Play Description:
“This irresistible mobile experience gives you the chance to use your phone to visit the island of Lemuria and play with, care for and fall in love with your very own cub. Bring your pet with you wherever you go! If you’ve already experienced Kinectimals on Kinect for Xbox 360, your phone becomes the key to unlocking five new cubs on your console. Stand-alone mobile game features Kinectimals’ signature visual quality, delightful animation and brand new ways to play with your cub!”
What is it?
Kinectimals is basically a Virtual Pet for Android and Xbox 360. You feed, clean, and play with a cub.
- You can Transfer you Cub to the Xbox 360 version
- You can take a Picture and then play your cub in that picture… (I though that was kind of neat…)
- Doesn’t fully take advantage of the functions that most modern day smart phones have.
- Gets repetitive (Most wont care to play long enough to unlock most of the Unlockables)
- Super Battery Drain
- Playing for long extended periods will make your phone hotter that Arizona in August… (Could just be my phone; HTC Sensation)
- At time it is frustrating
- No Voice Recognition
Kinectimals isn’t a bad game, but it also isn’t the best either. I’m pretty sure it will keep its target audience happy for a few days. The game’s best defining feature is its graphics. It not as good looking as its Xbox 360 Counterpart but it is one of the better looking Android games that I have played. The game to me feels like it is trying to be Nintendogs but fell short. It won’t be that hard to fix thought, all they need to do is add voice recognition, fix the controls, add some more features that will hold the users attention.
Graphics - 4.5
Sound - 3
Controls - 3.5
Stability / Performance - 3.5
Google Play - 4.5
For a limited time you can get it here for FREE!!!